Birthday giveaway, can you afford to miss it?
Development in Social Enterprise is celebrating its Birthday, by giving away £1000s worth of products and services to not-for-personal-profit groups.
There are no pitches or dragons, just the luck of the draw. Our friends and supporters are donating some fabulous prizes which will help start-up enterprises and established enterprises alike. Here’s just a few of the prizes on offer:
- A fully designed website worth over £500
- For months of ‘done for you’ social media worth over £800
- £1000 worth of professional legal advice
- A city centre [Birmingham] office suitable for 4 people free for 3 months [6 month agreement] worth over £900
- Conference room [suitable for 80 guests] free hire worth over £200
- 50% bursary on the Social Enterprise Mark [subject to meeting the criteria] worth at least £200 [dependent on organisational size]
And many many more prizes.
Guests will also be able to meet with enterprise advisers and other social entrepreneurs who have ‘been there and done that’. And that’s not all; we’ll also provide you with a free lunch provided by social enterprise Concept Catering.
To be eligible for the prizes you must book [see below], be able to prove that you are a not for personal profit start-up or existing enterprise and be present at the event.
When and Where
12-2.30pm, June 20th 2012 at DRC Conferencing Suite, Edgbaston House, 3 Duchess Road, Five ways, B16 8NH.
Booking is via Social Enterprise Mentor http://socialenterprisementor.wordpress.com/
We hope to see you there. Please feel free to circulate this information to groups who may benefit from this giveaway. Further information can be found on our website http://www.disecic.org/5.html
Development in Social Enterprise
We would like to thank the following organisations who are donating prizes for this event: Miss Macaroon, Andy Beaton Consultancy, Development Keys, Citizen Coaching, Disability Resource Centre, Dynamic Marketing, Blaze FM, Shoosmiths, BITC, Colebridge Communications, The SE Mark Company, Intelligence Matters. Also for support, Dynamic Marketing, ClouberryUK, SE Mentor Network, Cuthbert Design.